Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sushi And Pavilion~~

20/12/09~~


I was so happy and excited for the sushi... Haha.. 

At 11.30am, i was waiting for my aunt and pick me to Japanese restaurant.. After we arrived, we are first came to restaurant and we were waiting for my relatives.. I'm gonna ate some a lot of sushi and oyster.. Haha.. Yummy.. So delicious..





 





Yummy~~~ Haha~~


At the 3pm, we were leaving from the Japanese restaurant... After that, me and my relatives were going to Pavilion.. I'm so excited because I never been there before... Haha.. When we arrived, wow~~




 

 

 





When we were going to main entrance,  i had seen the Santa Clause on the stage and take a photo with him.. But i'm also wanted to take with him... Haha..









Yeah~~ Nice right?

After we took a photo, we were going to main stage and take some photo.. After that, i'm went to photo shop and took the photo.. Wow, it was so nice.. Haha..

Before the show started, I'm also saw Santa Clause again... Haha.. This time is different o.. Haha..





Nice Right?? Haha.. ^^

At 4pm, we were looking for the show... It's christmas carolling.. There has 4 mens and 3 womens were singing 'We Wish You Merry Christmas, Gloria and so on.. After that, it's time another show is (i dun know what name is called~~~)



 

 

At 6pm, we were having a dinner... Then, we were leaving and watched the snow at 8pm..

At 8pm, the snow was going down.. Yahoo!! So nice a... ^^




 






Finally, It's time is going back to my sweet home.. Haha.. ^^

2 comments:

  1. so lucky of you got to snap pic with santa, envy la, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. pai seh lo.. Jie also can take pic with santa a.. Haha..^^

    ReplyDelete